Fantasy Football Strategies.
How do we know these are the best contests websites available on the net today? Because we've spent months painstakingly researching the subject. We've visited every site about contests we could find, and we've studied them to sort the good from the bad.
Look, we're good at getting ranked well in search engines. contests might be our big interest, but we'll be the first to admit that out site doesn't come anywhere near the quality of the websites we're linking to. So what we suggest you do is follow one the links. You won't be disappointed. Thanks for visiting our webpage, and please come back again one day. Next time you visit you might find that we're the best contests place online.
Fantasy Football Information
It's never too early to start thinking about next year. While the fantasy football season is now in the books, the best owner is the one who's already looking forward and beyond. The Websites that can tell you whats up are listed here.
Fantasy Football Information
We make contests searching and shopping easier. We've used our contests network to get you to be best sites fast and efficiently.
As competition in the contests world wide marketplace drives the need for ever greater efficiency, the Internet will surely become a better place to do business. The win-win situation between contests operators and consumers is enormous. Enjoy your contests adventure by taking advantage of our discoveries. Step one is to click on the links provided in this page.
Fantasy Football Information Index
The 10 Bike Shop Customer Etiquette Commandments
by: Levi Bloom
This article was inspired by all those things customers do that really irritate bike shop owners and employees. I decided to create this list of commandments for you to follow.
1. Thou shall buy from nowhere before your local bike shop.
2. WD-40 shall not be applied as chain lube.
3. Keep frequent thy visits to the local bike shop.
4. Thou shall not park your Mercedes in front of the store and then attempt to haggle the price on a $350 bike.
5. Thou first bike may come from Wal-Mart, but that is it.
6. Thou wert never "just riding along."
7. If thou wert "just riding along," do not expect thou crumpled frame and bent wheels to be covered under warrantee.
8. Thou shall not request solid tubes or at least ask for them to be fixed.
9. If thou wish to get a good deal on a tube by talking to "Rick," maybe you should just see Rich. (If you happen to be in Lincoln, Nebraska, that is.)
10. Thou shall not quote mail-order catalogs in the shop.
If you are a customer, don't be offended, I am partly joking! What fun would a bike shop be without some funny/odd/amusing/stupid events every day?
Thanks go out to Bloom Bike Shop, The Bike Barn, and Bike Pedalers bike shops for their input.
About The Author
This article was written by Levi Bloom in 2004 and originally appeared on http://bloombikeshop.com. Check out his site for more bike and health related information.